The personal side of Anne:
- Married to my best friend Dan, who I met while we were acting
together in a small town theatrical production.
- Parent to 1 adopted senior Dachshund...as
well as 2 adult males who are grown and married with families of
- Love to travel and still have a few countries on my bucket list.
- Grew up in a musical family, singing in church with my sisters,
as our mom played for us.
- Interests include weaving,rug hooking,reading and so many others
I can't seem to find time for!
The professional side of Anne:
- Retired from Nursing in 2017.
- Trained facilitator for many educational programs related to
mental health and addiction issues.
- Certified member of the John Maxwell Team in coaching ,teaching
- Currently owns "Relative Matters",an organization that provides
support education and coaching to families.
- Serves on the Board of Directors for two local non profit
- Currently finishing BSc Psychology-Crisis Counselling degree at
The passionate side of Anne:
- Families are the cornerstone of society and should be celebrated
and supported as much as possible.
- Mental wellness is important for coping with all of life's
important stages and milestones.
- Every person has a story that is important to hear.
- I am passionate about working with couples and families in any
and all areas of need , whether that be joy or sorrow.